Saturday, April 3, 2010

CAMP & The play

Hey it's CJ ,


Guess what! I got to go to a camp. Alliance redwood forest to be exact. Here my story:

It was 9:00 am on Tuesday March 9, 2010 and we had just hopped on the bus. We were on our way to Alliance Redwood a.k.a. camp. My counselor’s name is Molly Galloway. During the ride to camp, I watched “Daddy Day Camp,” fell asleep, and ate most of my lunch.



Upon arrival to camp, we put our stuff in the cabin

and ate lunch by the outside playground a.k.a. 5 swings. 3 grownup swings, and 2 baby swings. Then we went on the leap of faith. I didn’t go on it because when I’m 20 feet high I get sickish. The leap of faith is about 80 feet high. Finally, we went on the night hike. It was pitch black. No way could you see where you were going. No flashlights could be used except for the counselors. Tuesday was great because we did fun things, it was interesting because I thought we were going to be the only school there.

I awoke at 6:00 am on Wednesday morning. First I ate breakfast. Then I did cabin clean up. Then we did the indoor wall. I got half way up in 1 minute then we did the pinata. I didn’t want to go on but a counselor named Tyler made me. I didn’t go high but I had to admit I had so much fun. Wednesday’s highlights were I went to adaptation transformation. We dressed Molly up with 14 things. We each dressed her up with 2 things. I did a hanger and glasses. Her name was DP a.k.a Dorky Pine.

Thursday, my feet hit the floor at 7:00 am. I got ready for the day. Then we ate breakfast. It was waffles and crispy bacon. Next, we did the zip line. I got to go first. It was awesome. Although, I got the wind knocked out of me. Then we did forest ecology. We got to eat forest sorrel. They taste like green apples accept more sour. After that, we ate dinner. Then we did skit practice. We did something crazy. Finally, we did skits. My group did the same skit as Jake's groups. We did the ugliest person. My highlights of the day were the skits were funny. Someone did echo’s.

Fridays rise and shine time was 7:00 am. We began our day by eating breakfast. It was delicious. Next, we did Initiatives. Initiatives are all about team work. We did something were we try to find a water weenie and hit the other player. Then we did cabin clean up and packed up. Then we ate lunch which was pizza. Then we got on the soaked bus. After we got on the bus we watched sandlot, slept and I talked to Chase. Finally, we got to school and it felt like an hour before my mom picked me up.

Camp was exiting because we did fun activities like leap of faith, night hike, pinata, adaptation transformation, zip line, forest ecology, skits, and Initiatives.

Don't you just love that story. I do.
Now the play. At school I did the American revolution play. I was part of it.
A kid named Jerron and I were Bostonians. A kid I do not like named Paul was Sam Adams.
One of my friends/enemies did Rachel Revere and a boy she likes did Paul Revere. The funny thing is we are reading about the revolutionary war. I did a song that goes like this


''Down Down Down just dump it off the boat
Down Down Down lets see if it can float
Down Down Down it's sinking in the sea
somethings brewing boys and it's ain't tea
somethings brewing boys and it's ain't tea

Troubles brewing for the crown
tell them all in London town
London town
all their lovely teas gone down
send some more it's going down
send some more it's going down
send some more it's going down
send some more it's going down

Down Down Down just dump it off the boat
Down Down Down lets see if it can float
Down Down Down it's sinking in the sea
somethings brewing boys and it's ain't tea
somethings brewing boys and it's ain't tea
somethings brewing boys and it's ain't tea ''


I was representing the tea act. Oh don't forget to add a comment.bye

2 comments:

  1. I love that you told us to post a comment! I also love that you wrote all of this down. I can't wait to add it to our Porter Yearbook at the end of the year. Good Job!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, I wish you didnt live so far away!


    kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete